Arizona Big Buckle Oiled Leather - Antique Brown
The popular BIRKENSTOCK Arizona has been given an update. As the name suggests, the Big Buckle version features a large and elegant pin buckle – a delightful eye-catcher on the otherwise understated leather straps. This makes the sandal an exceptionally classic model. Nubuck leather with an oiled finish has been used for a polished look.
- Anatomically formed cork and latex footbed
- Upper: leather
- Footbed lining: leather
- Sole: EVA
- Details: fouble wide strap with large adjustable pin buckle in metal
- Made in Germany
- Upper: Oiled leather
- Oiled leather can be recognized by its untreated surface. BIRKENSTOCK purposely does not treat surface grains and other characteristic features. BIRKENSTOCK uses sturdy leather with a thickness of 2.8 to 3.2 millimeters as upper material.
- Footbed material: Cork
- Cork is a sustainable material extracted from the bark layer of the cork oak. This natural product is insulating and offers very good cushioning.
- Outsole: EVA
- EVA (ethylene vinyl acetate) is a high-quality, very light, elastic material with extremely good cushioning. As a result, it smooths out slight irregularities in the floor and ensures that every step is softly cushioned.