Just like a boulder concealing a massive brown trout, these unassuming Guide Pants are full of surprises. Guide tested and respected, these quick-drying pants are made to be pushed to the limit. COR3™ activated fabric wicks water, blocks sun and repels odor while articulated knees, crotch gusset and adjustable waist keep you moving freely across land and water. Utility is also present and accounted for thanks to an assortment of pockets, including a handy internal cell phone stash.
- Quick‐drying, wicking, anti‐odor & UPF 50
- 1 zippered, hook & loop cargo pocket & 1 zippered back pocket
- 2 slash hand pockets with a double‐layer abrasion panel
- 1 internal cell phone pocket
- Articulated knees, crotch gusset & adjustable waist
- FABRIC TECH: 94% nylon/6% Spandex
Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.