Be ready for any conditions the wilderness may throw at you when you set out in search of vibrant waters in Simms' Superlight Shorts. COR3™ fabric shields you from harmful UV rays with UPF 30 sun protection, while also blocking odor and wicking moisture. A cargo zip pocket offers safe keeping for your fishing essentials. An expandable waist and gusseted crotch supports a full range of movement as you hike, climb and wade through the wild.
- Quick‐drying, wicking, anti‐odor & UPF 30
- 1 zippered back pocket
- 2 slash hand pockets with internal cell phone pocket
- Expandable buffet waist
- Crotch gusset for ease‐of‐movement
- Inseam: 9 in.
- Fabric Tech: 100% peached‐face nylon
- Approx. Weight: 7.2 oz.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Use mild detergent. Gentle cycle. Do not use bleach. Tumble dry low. Iron inside-out.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- A fabric with a rating of 30 will allow only 1/30th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.