M's Fitz Roy Bear Cotton/Poly T-Shirt
This slim-fitting tee is made from a soft, heathered fabric using a 50/50 blend of U.S.-grown organic cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester and features original art by Lance Rea that’s screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Bears—and those who love them—need big chunks of wilderness to survive. The Fitz Roy Bear Cotton/Polly T-Shirt features original artwork by Lance Rea that’s screen-printed on an exceptionally soft fabric blend of postconsumer recycled polyester and Texas co-op organic cotton. Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- Fabric blend provides exceptional hand and fit
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Artist: Lance Rea
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
4.5-oz 50% organic cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved
163 g (5.75 oz)