M's Long-Sleeved Fitz Roy Hex Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee®
Regular price $ 45.00
Representing the next evolution in Patagonia tees, this regular-fit long-sleeved T-shirt is made with a hearty 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester fabric and has an original Patagonia graphic that’s screen-printed with PVC- and phthalate-free inks.
Cleanly placed on the Fitz Roy Hex Cotton/Poly Responsibili-Tee®, the Patagonia skyline appears especially bewitching. The long-sleeved T-shirt is made from a comfortable 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester fabric that reduces our need for petroleum to make raw materials, and cuts landfill and incinerator waste. Original artwork by Matthew Cater is screen-printed using PVC- and phthalate-free inks. Crewneck styling with regular-fitting, classic straight cut. Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
- A work-ready tee with a traditional, sturdy feel made from a 50/50 blend of recycled cotton/postconsumer recycled polyester
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Taped shoulder seams and ribbed cuffs for comfort and fit retention
- Made with 100% recycled fabrics
- Patagonia original art by Matthew Cater
- 255 g (9 oz)
5.6-oz 50% recycled cotton/50% postconsumer recycled polyester.
Fair Trade Certified™ sewing.
Fabric is certified as bluesign® approved