SolarFlex Crewneck Solids Shirt - Fog
A quick-drying fishing shirt that keeps you cool on sweltering summer days.
- Quick‐drying, wicking, anti‐odor & UPF 50
- Flat‐seam construction
- Raglan‐sleeve design for unrestricted movement
- High‐backed collar for additional sun protection
- FABRIC TECH: 100% polyester
- APPROX. WEIGHT: 7 oz.
- Machine wash cold. Wash separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Do not dry clean. Do not use fabric softeners.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
UPF stands for Ultraviolet Protection Factor and indicates how much of the sun's UV radiation is absorbed. A fabric with a rating of 50 will allow only 1/50th of the sun's UV rays to pass through. This means the fabric will reduce your skin's UV radiation exposure significantly. All of our UPF finishes last the life of the garment, an industry standard of 30 washings.