Stone Cold SS Shirt - Storm Plaid
Sometimes great fishing requires venturing into places that feel like the inside of a blast furnace. It's times like these that it's important to keep your cool. The Stone Cold SS Shirt can help. Made with Cool Control™ cool-touch fabric technology, this quick-drying fishing shirt also features COR3™ performance to help out in the moisture wicking, odor fighting, and sun protection departments.
- Quick‐drying, wicking, anti‐odor & UPF 30
- 2 zippered, fly box‐compatible chest pockets
- Sunglass chamois inside bottom hem
- Machine wash cold. Wash separately. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low. Low iron. Do not dry clean. Do not use fabric softeners.
- Products using the COR3™ Technology fabric finish have a UPF rating of 30 or greater, properties to minimize odor and outstanding wicking performance for important moisture management. The anti-odor finish helps control odors caused by a wide range of microorganisms (mold, mildew, algae, yeast) is compatible with virtually all fabrics. All of our performance cotton clothing utilizing COR3™ also feature COR3™ EZ. The "EZ" means easy care and indicates that garments featuring this treatment will travel well and resist wrinkles.
- Cool Control™ is a cool touch fabric technology that utilizes recycled Jade stones that are converted into a fine powder and implanted into the yarn. This green technology offers a sustainable solution for cool wearing garments and also provides the wearer with anti-odor, wicking and quick-dry performance. Clothing featuring Cool Control is ideal for warm fishing environments. Combined with Simms' COR3™ fabric technology, shirts are ideal for providing comfort and sun protection for all-day wear on the water.